Re: Round 17 DNFs

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 17 DNFs
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:48:33 -0700
    When I was handing out timing slips, one guy told me "the course was
mis-marked." Later on I bumped into him at the registration table, and the
same topic came up. He had DNFd on the slalom, because he hadn't walked the
course and didn't understand pointer cones. After this was explained, he got
the picture. I hope he stayed around to get some fun runs.
    It was a fun course; we hit the rev limiter on that shot to the back. :)
Oh, yeah, then the hose let loose. My apologies to everyone. But sh*t
happens.
    One late afternoon observer who had run up at Mather told me it would
have been more fun at GGF than Mather. :) That had what some call a very
"challenging" course. But it's nice when there's a mix.
    Sure I'd like to see more courses like this. At least maybe when I can
get all my runs. :(
--Pat K