Re: Round 17 DNFs

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Round 17 DNFs
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:28:11 -0700
It had the character I've seen at National Tours.

I thought it was the best course I've run on GGF, and the more like
it, the better.  We'll be trying to have the same effect at the next
event.

So, what's the characteristic to get such courses?  Wide, with sparse
cones, so drivers have freedom (within marbles) to choose a line
(and are forced to figure out what will work?

Give us some advice as to how to set it up...

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!