Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:41:46 -0600
You get formal protests at local events?? :-O

Isn't the protest procedure for the two parties to go off to the far corner
of the site and, uh, "discuss" it? The one who comes back wins?  ;-)  [Just
kiddin']

Actually, it strikes me that you'd be far less likely to have documentation
in hand at a local event than at higher-level events. Consider the
non-members who will be running who have no clue about such things. Consider
also, the documentation rule is not mandatory at the local level (the whole
rulebook is for Tours/Divisionals/Nationals).