Re: Turbo Cars in SP

To: <getfetch1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo Cars in SP
From: Erik Van-der-Mey <autox@webcentrix.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:50:06 -0600
At 5:21 PM -0600 12/12/03, Brandon Fetch wrote:
>Eric,
>Congratulations as that's been the most thought-out answer I've ever heard
>about monitoring/controlling boost in Solo2!
>
>Offer them one or the other (mechanical vs. electrical) as that covers both
>items that can be changed (I think).
>
>What about a manual boost controller?  Would that fall under mech or elec?
>I presume you use the EBC listing in mech. as not being allowed in an effort
>to allow the MBC?

The spirit of what I was driving at was if you want to play with the
boost control system, you have to use the stock intake/exhaust
system. If you want to play with the intake/exhaust system, you have
to leave the boost control system alone (whether it is mechanically
or electrically controlled).

Regards,
--
Erik Van-der-Mey                             http://erik.vandermey.net/