Re: Supplemental classes

To: <TeamZ06@aol.com>, "Ben Thatcher" <bthatch@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Supplemental classes
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:34:12 -0400
> In other words, why don't we make all the rules superfluous and subject to
> change anytime somebody wants them to suit their own way.  The fact that
the
> entire podium was usurped by non-SM2 vehicles, regardless of what anyone's
> future intentions are, or the fact that the nearest actual SM2 vehicle was
> 2.6+ sec. total out of first seems seems not to have registered into your
> thinking process.

Sorry Mark, but you've made some assumptions that are not correct. Due to
what I consider to be a poor decision by the SEB about differential carrier
bushings affecting C4 Corvettes, my car was not legal for BSP, so I guess
that makes myself, Jim Rohn and Mary _legitimate_ SM2 drivers.

So, it was a REAL SM2 car that was second in SM2 and that WON SM2L.

Is there more that I could do in SM2 to fully take advantage of the rules
there? Sure, and also in BSP.

Respectfully,
Bruce Wentzel