Re: Tires for Next year

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for Next year
From: "Chris Grivas" <chris@piombo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:30:54 -0700
If wet weather performance is an issue for you (as indicated by your message
below), I might think twice about the Azenis. Granted, I have absolutely no
experience with them, but all of their literature says "dry-weather
performance," and they're not sold in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon
(according to Discount Tire [tires.com]). Coincidence?

-Chris