RE: Tires for Next year

To: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>,
Subject: RE: Tires for Next year
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:40:16 -0500
Ken wrote:
> The Falkens Azenis have a 200 treadwear.  ....snip.....
> Only bad things are they are a little heavier than some tires and the
> TireRack can't sell them.

Just curious, why can't TireRack sell them?

Hey Larry, I'm wondering what you will do when you find out that your
street tire with a "200" wear rating turns out to be an R tire in
disquise?  I'm not saying that the Azensi is necessarily this tire, (but
I'm not saying it isn't either) but the way thing look you will have to
deal with this eventuality.  Does the Azensi fit the definition of "Stock"
eligible tire?  What car models come with them off the showroom floor? (Not
sure if this is a requirement for stock, but your past writings lead me to
think that it is.) Inquiring minds want to know where the line is drawn now
days! :)

Patrick (opening the street tire debate again- ugggg) Washburn