RE: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???

To: "'Phillip Osborne'" <psosborn@gte.net>, "'autox'"
Subject: RE: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:30:01 -0500
What new BFG??

Seriously.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
STS #69   TLS #13
knuckledragger@kcweb.net
http://www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger

-----Original Message-----
In some ways, as much as I hate to admit it, the tire wars have already
begun.  It appears to me that the new BFG is simply an R tire with 10/32
tread depth, rather than molded with the R tire 4/32 tread, thus giving it a
true 140 rating. Shave it to 4 or 5/32 and walaaaa!  Instant R tire with a
140 rating...Just my opinion folks.  I hate to see a good class ruined by
tire wars.  Perhaps the rating should be raised to 200 or higher, and keep
raising it untill the tire companies get it....

Phil O.