Re: Big Brother is watching

To: Snapspinnr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Brother is watching
From: WARP9Z28@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:29:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/01 11:56:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
Snapspinnr@aol.com writes:

> The bigger question here is
>
> Why should solo II, or drag racing for that matter, void your warranty?
>
> If the company sells you a sporty car they should assume you intend to
> drive it in a sporting manner and it should be built to handle that. I mean
> voiding the warranty on a Corvette for autocrossing it is like voiding the
> warranty on a minivan because you carried three kids in it!!

this is so true when i saw the Z28 on motor trend TV they did not spend all
day driving around town back and forth to work. i saw it at dragstrip and a
road course racing a Ford Mustang! bragging about how fast it was showing how
fast it will go from 0 to 60mph Do you remember the TV commercial where the
guy in the BMW or Porsche is being told to look out, that that car in his
mirror cost only $21k then the Z28 blows buy him? I am I to understand that
if I buy the car that I am not allowed to drive like that? because I might
void my warranty?
<A HREF="mailto:WARP9Z28@aol.com";>Rocky Robinson</A>
1996 Z28 Ram Air M6
President San Antonio Sports Car Association