Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: Chris Shepard <maverick@unixbox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:01:27 -0600
Yes, fair enough.

Here's my autocross content:  I find that 99.9% of autoxers are really
nice, friendly, sociable, pleasant people.  But one in a thousand
is a major asshole.

Let's take this offline and you can save 1,000 people having
to delete our stupid/non-autox messages.  Only I'll have to do it.

Last post, I promise.

--
Chris Shepard
Bailey, Colorado