Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: jason_saini@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:27:56
Jason Saini <jason_saini@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Has anyone ever seen this guy?  Does he really exist?
>Is it really a jokester autocrosser messing with everyone?

At the first annual New York Region "Paul Foster Challenge"
in 1999, all of us "crappy NYR drivers" (Paul's own words,
right here on Team.Net) stood around and shared our favorite
Paul Foster stories.  I thought that it was going to be a moment
of silence, but somebody actually remembered seeing him!  To
paraphrase what this person said, some people come off sounding
like complete idiots online, but are really intelligent in
person.  Paul is NOT one of them.  Interpret that however you
want.

Thanks for reminding me about this, Shock-Boy.  I need to
make my reservations early for the third annual "Paul Foster
Challenge,"  because somebody had the donkey costume that
I was hoping to win the Paul Foster look-alike contest
wearing signed out last year. :-)

Oh, if anybody has one of the first annual dash plaques,
I hear that they're going for like $50 on Ebay.....

-Arthur ("Another crappy NYR driver on-board" edition.)