Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:49:40 -0400
"Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com> got loose from his straitjacket
long enough to pound out:

> Arthur,

[cheap shot followed by thinly veiled threat of personal violence deleted]

In the grid at Nationals 2000, hanging out with my ESP buddies as they do
their runs, I was shocked to hear (over the PA) that the next car to run (a
white F body) was driven by none other than Paul Foster.

I also happened to notice that about 30 or so other heads snapped up, and
Mr. Foster's car was under some pretty intense scrutiny.

A couple of seconds later, it was announced that the Paul Foster on course
was emphatically NOT the "Paul Foster" from Team.Net, and the crowd visibly
relaxed.

I think it's safe to say that we got your back Arthur. ;)

DG