Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: rocky@tri.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:03:14
"Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net> wrote:

>Yes, there is another Paul "the innocent" Foster, from Wichita Region, who
>has driven Nationals in ESP the past two years. Not
>to be confused with Paul "the infamous" Foster from San Francisco Region,
>who drove Nationals in DS in 1989.
>
>It's kinda like how we have to distinguish between Roger-the-famous and
>Roger-the-real.

Personally, I think that John Engstrom's (of Texas) solution
to being confused with John Engstrom (of A-mod fame) is
*perfect* for Wichita Paul.  The Texas Engstrom signs all
of his e-mail:  John "no, not that one" Engstrom.  Of course,
confusing the John Engstroms or Roger Johnsons isn't as
big a deal as being confused with Paul "the infamous" Foster.

In all seriousness, I'd like to pass along a suggestion
to Wichita Paul.  From now on, register for events using
your initials for your first name, like G.H. Sharp.  With
all of the people that "the infamous" has cheesed off over
the years, it's in your best interest to distance yourself
from him.....

-Arthur ("Crusade for GOLF course safety, Paul" edition.)