RE: How cold is it where you are?

To: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>, <Hottvr@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: How cold is it where you are?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:39:49 -0500
eric and all, I know I have had winshield washer fluid freeze on the
winsheld too many times, it really does not need to be that cold!!, however
I had REALLY good luck with the stuff my Z3 came loaded with, it was not
blue it was a clear/pink, I have not found it since, maby it's a dealer
thing or a BMW branded item, but it does not freeze! as a matter of fact I
used it many times to melt the stubborn ice off the winsheld so I did not
need to scrape, the blue stuff just makes more ice!

I realized this on a ice racing expedition to NewHampshire it was below zero
and the wind rushing across a frozen lake was freezing your spit before it
hit the ground!

Jeff