Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:08:20 -0500
<<<Given what you just said, I would think you'd WANT Street Modified to
succeed. If it does, SM2 is a real possiblility, and it will probably
address cars that were skipped over before, like yours. The quicker it
succeeds, the quicker you get a more competitive class...>>>

I like the idea of an open street prepared type class or two. But I don't
like it being rigged so certain cars are competitive by excluding other cars
that have the same performance characteristics. I think that sucks. Is it
clear now?

Paul Foster