Re: 94 Miata class(s) - help with mods.

To: <woodym3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 94 Miata class(s) - help with mods.
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:07:50 EST
oh yes you're right... i knew intake manifolds and fuel systems were
unrestricted but for some reason i thought you had to retain the same type as
stock.   checked the rules and yes, carbs, FI, and manifolds are unrestricted.
maybe i should go to bed before 6am every night instead of staying up doing
projects.

-Ryan

In a message dated Mon, 4 Dec 2000  5:31:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Woody
Hair" <woodym3@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Ryan,
Why wouldn't #3 be Street Prepared?
Woody