Re: 94 Miata class(s) - help with mods.

To: <scott@tengen.com>, <woodym3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 94 Miata class(s) - help with mods.
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:24:26 EST
MSD makes pretty good ignition components - i dont know what revlimiter is on
the miatas though, but to raise it wouldnt you need to re-program the pcm
(engine computer)?  Breathing mods and side-draft carbs (properly tuned) will
definately let you make power up to whatever rpm you feel is safe for the
motor.  a DIS setup will deliver good spark all the way through, especially an
MSD (multiple spark discharge) setup.

-Ryan

In a message dated Mon, 4 Dec 2000  8:28:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,