Re: In Defense of Howard

To: pfoster@gdi.net, kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: In Defense of Howard
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:02:35 EST
Paul Foster writes:

> But as the posts have shown, Howard Duncan has a heck of a lot to do
> with creating this class the way he wanted it. I still think that is not
> his position. His opinion, if he decides to express one, should carry as
> much weight as any member of the club, if, of course, he is a paid

Fortunately for the club, Informed, considered opinions, which are not biased
by marque loyalty (such as Howard's) carry more weight than the opinions of
those who can see only one point of view, based on their car choice.  I
served on the SCC/SCAC with Howard as our link to the SEB for many years, and
he was always rational, unbiased and has always had the club's best interest
as his top priority.  His inputs are always insightful.

Charlie