Re: In Defense of Howard

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In Defense of Howard
From: sam strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 16:59:32 -0500
At 04:35 PM 12/1/00 -0500, dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

>For all the "King Howie" tongue-in-cheekyness that goes on, we are all
>very, very lucky to have Howard in the job that he has. Howard "gets it"
>better than anyone else in the sport. We could do far worse than have the
>person who best understands the sport be in such a position of influence.

I agree.  Yes, Howard and I have had a run in or two (usually ProSolo
related), and I admit they were probably my fault (except I have tape I
didn't hit those cones in Evansville, but that's another story), being
young and irritated.
But, give the guy a break.  He's always been nothing but nice to me, and
anyone else I've seen him talk to.  And he takes a lot of shit.  WAAAAY
more than I would or could.

Sam Strano