Re: Street Mod exclusions

To: msmith2@columbus.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:09:01 EST
Mike Smith writes:

> The RX series might be a problem due to it's scarcity. I prepped RX3 is a
> serious threat and there aren't many left. Remember, you're trying to
> attract the largest driver base possible. You don't want the class ruled by
> ultra rare, or ultra expensive cars. It is kind of a tightrope walk, and the

I'd fear the Starlet more, due to a 500 lb weight difference, smaller size,
rear coil springs, and a better low end torque curve.  I'm guessing all the
cars I mentioned are pretty scarce...  I've run CSP and DSP RX-3s for a total
of 5 years, and they are a real handful.

Hey, shouldn't we both be working on C/P cars?

Charlie