Re: BSP DeLorean

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BSP DeLorean
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:04:57 -0500

Mark Noeltner wrote:

> Based off of my observations, CS and CSP. Wouldn't be a class killer, but
> it would at least be mid-pack instead of last.  :(

Did you look at CSP & BSP times before you said that?  Sure, it sounds
good.  But in reality, the fastest BSP times and the fastest CSP times were
within about 2/10ths.  Mid-pack BSP is the same as CSP... about 110 seconds
combined.  BSP pax is .847 vs CSP's .844.

Perhaps DSP?  Fastest DSP time was 109 and change.  DeLorean... X-1/9
fighter?

Eh, doesn't matter.  It'll stay in BSP until someone builds one and either
wins and gets bumped up... or proves that it can't win and gets it bumped
down.  How likely is that?

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca