Re: List Spam solution

To: Hottvr@aol.com, witt@mediaone.net, christoc@mail.christoc.com
Subject: Re: List Spam solution
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:35:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/00 4:56:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Hottvr@aol.com
writes:

<< Yeah his spam maybe getting old? I don't see his spam as any different
than
 the spam of Jean Kinser for the Evolution School?? She hits the list with it
 almost daily
 with some new news or comment. Whats the difference, other than who this guy
 is,
 or isn't????? >>

Sorry that some people think  my answering questions I get for my business,
which is directly related to this list and where the questions mainly come
from, may offend people and think it's spam...that is what I thought the
delete button was for.  Now, if I was strictly posting opinions about
subjects instead of my business-lifeline , and information for public
knowledge  to save me many more e-mails a day, then I would take offense to
this comment...

Jean