RE: List Spam solution

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Spam solution
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:36:18 -0400
Notice the KEY PHRASE in my original post "NO useful content". If he ever
had anything to say that was anything more than "Go to my website so i can
make a buck off your click-throughs" I probably wouldn't have sent this.
Find some shades of grey in your black and white world and realize there's
a difference between his spamming of the list and list members posting
their personal stuff for sale on a non-ongoing basis and/or having a
comercial link in their sig.

karl