RE: List Spam solution

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Spam solution
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:24:10 -0500
I know this one will get me flamed....

If you don't have any interest in a subject, then try the delete key.  There
are many advertisements on this list that are unsolicited, and I just ignore
them.  Alot of our signatures include ads or commercial links, and if you
aren't interested in that particular item, don't go to that site or buy from
that vendor.

This is a fine line, but if the list is going to be advertisement free, then
it should be entirely spam free.  No posts for commercial ventures, no ads
in signature lines, etc.

I also know that this list is privately owned.  Being so, the owner can
allow or disallow whatever they choose.

Just some thoughts....

Dave

(No signature line on this one!)