RE: List Spam solution

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Spam solution
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:52:25 -0400
AutoXers

"Go to my website so i can make a buck off your click-throughs".... hmmm...
well considering I have spent only my money on this, and have not received a
dime in any advertising money I would have to say that I am not bucking off any
click throughs.  There is a place for banner ads on my site, but the only two
on there are one for my web design business, and one for a company a good
friend of mine owns, both not paying for any advertising at the moment.

What I have done is seen a need for something then tried to create a useful
solution.  All in my spare time, with a budget out of my own pocket.

Definitions below----------

Christoc.com: that's my web design business, and how much money do I make off
that a year?  not a dime.

Christoc.com Racing: a catchy name for my slow Golf 3.

Christoc.com Racing Forums:  A side project to fill a need which I thought I
saw.  obviously I may have been wrong there.

As to your phrase no usefull content, well I deem my site useful for those
people who want to have a common place for information and that is why I sent
out the message, so that people from Perry, or anywhere else, can post there
information.

Notice, no use of links in this email, I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

"Spam spam spam, all day long, spam spam spam while I sing this song."