RE: And The Winner Is...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: And The Winner Is...
From: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:31:22 -0400
Congratulations Karl!

A big thanks to all the participants and Matt Murray for administrating the
DTN vote.  :-)  I'll still try my hardest to make it out to Nationals this
year...I especially don't want to miss the DTN talent show.  :D

Ian
92GSX Philly ESP, retired to commuter duties
97GSX Philly Region's Street Modified!