RE: And The Winner Is...

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject: RE: And The Winner Is...
From: Jeffrey Blankenship <jblanken@amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:57:42 -0500

I don't know what Ian looks like, but judging from the height
differential vs. Mari, I'm guessing the hemline would be a nasty
problem.  And the backlash from the fashion industry is not what
most of us auto-x types would want to see, either.  Please, don't
let this happen!

---
Jeffrey "digging the 60's mini comeback, baby" Blankenship
jblanken@amdocs.com                        Amdocs - ITDS - TRIS+
neon enthusiast #478                       Champaign, IL, USA

P.S. Congratulations and good luck, Karl.  And congratulations
to Ian and David on your nominations.  Worthy candidates all.