And The Winner Is...

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: And The Winner Is...
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 07:55:46 -0400
Dear Team.Net:

With several votes coming in just before the end vote, there is now a Year
200 Driver To Nationals.

All the candidates were well matched the DTN nominee requirements, only one
of them can receive the honor. I hope the candidates who were not elected,
will reconsider attending this year's Nationals. It is the Big Show (like
they say in baseball). As should anyone else not already set to go (you can
meet winner, and other Team.Net denizens!!).

So it gives me great pleasure and honor to announce this year's Team.Net
Driver To Nationals is:

(insert drum roll here)

Karl Rickert!!

(insert applause here)

Obviously, I'll still accept checks at my home address, but you could make
them out to Karl instead of me. I'll bring them out to Topeka, unless
otherwise instructed. The Paypal is also up and running, and David should be
able to give updates as to what has been received, and the conversion to
real money for Karl. I don't know when the actual transfer of money occurred
previously, but we can confer with the other winners and see what is best.

Thanks to all who contributed and/or voted.

Matt Murray

Former Y2K DTN admin
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com

27 Old Mill Road