Re: And The Winner Is...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: And The Winner Is...
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:56:52 -0400
>I hope the candidates who were not elected,
>will reconsider attending this year's Nationals.

And if you don't go, be very active and helpful on Team.Net and maybe
you'll get nominated next year.  I was the 3rd DTN, but I was
nominated in the 2nd year also.

>  I don't know when the actual transfer of money occurred
>previously, but we can confer with the other winners and see what is best.

Last year JD and I figured out how to get a check to him.  I had
deposited all the DTN checks in my account and I wrote him one big
check.  When I was DTN, I actually received 2 checks, one a few days
after the event.

Congrats to ALL the nominees and to Karl, this year's DTN.
--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com