Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level (was RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level (was RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP)
From: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:28:43 -0500
This is probably about as smart as sticking my hand in a garbage disposal that
time, but....

Here's something neat to try.  Get together all the good arguments for
maintaining the M3 in ESP, especially the philosophical ones.  Then replace the
term F-body, Camaro, pony car, or whatever with "M3".  What you wind up with is
a bunch of great reasons for never moving the car out of CSP in the first
place.  Not to mention a lot of less angry members.   We can't turn back time
or anything, but it's something to think about.

-Brad