FS: 90 Jetta 16V

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 90 Jetta 16V
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:29:06 -0500
Pardon the spam, but I thought somebody on team.net might be
interested. Basics:

Location - Dallas, TX. I'm the original owner. Car purchased -
Feb. 1990. Color - Calypso (green-blue). Mileage - 204k.
Transmission overhauled within last 30k, timing belt current,
will need replacement ~220k. Power everything, cruise, roof,
Heidelberg Aktiv radio, interior excellent except needs
headliner. Has had Mobil 1 since first oil change at 1500 miles.
Original BBS wheels in good condition with good Pirelli P700s.
Good shocks (Boges) Car looks very good to excellent, runs and
drives excellent. .jpgs available.  Will ask $2250.00 in
classifieds, will sell for $2k to team.netter. Lemme know.

Jay