Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level (was RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP)

To: "Dave Kizerian" <davek@urjet.net>
Subject: Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level (was RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP)
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:34:36 -0700
> So what is being said here is that if someone starts racing a 5 to 10 year
> old car that isn't a camaro,firebird or mustang, but is classed in ESP
> you'll "DEAL" with it?!?!?

The CP major rules proposal explictly stated they wanted CP to be an
American muscle car class. I didn't see Team.Net protests about that.
What's wrong with making a car class identity/branding strong? CP and
ESP are two of the three largest classes at nationals, and it's because
of their strong branding/identity (and NOT which PARTICULAR
branding/identity).