RE: WS-6 classed wrong too ? Was: Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level

To: "'Sam Strano'" <strano@stranoparts.com>, "'bob1'" <bob1@sns-access.com>
Subject: RE: WS-6 classed wrong too ? Was: Re: Shotz's WS-6 Prep Level
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:58:03 -0500
Boys and girls, it's as simple as this.  While hitting the brakes, and
waiting for the green light to burn out at Peru, Tunnell ran .009 slower
than Danny Popp.  Does Dan suck?  I think not.  He crushed Super Stock
(maybe we all suck, after all we couldn't make RX7's run that fast).  He
made CSP look silly, and it might be smart to look at what lousy drivers
were in that class......

The fact is, there were PLENTY of people who saw the sand flying.....  I
wrote my letter, and will probably write more.
=============================
Now before we go classing drivers instead of the actual cars, again, let's
put some of these same guys into the same car and see what happens.  It
could well be that Mr Tunnell has just attained nirvana behind the wheel of
his favorite steed and that's why he's doing well.

Kinda like Erich Heuschele and the old SSB Neons getting way over-classed
into ITS instead of ITA where mere mortals _might_ do well in them.

As always, just my opinions.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March