RE: DQ question

To: George.Ellingson@amermsx.med.ge.com
Subject: RE: DQ question
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:04:41 CDT
George Ellingson wrote:

> My question would be what did YOU think it weighed when you started.  If
> it was over the minimum, you should check the scales that you used.
> Next time, throw in an extra 10 lbs. (and maybe drop 10 lbs yourself to
> even it out)  ;-))

You know, I keep waiting to see where DQ comes into it.  Obviously Dairy
Queen affects driver weight, but if the car is weighed without driver,
how is that supposed to help?

Confused, and with very little room left for more DQ @ 6'0" and 225 lbs
(I think, I try not to look at the scale anymore).  ;^)  ;^)  ;^)
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS