Re: photography question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: photography question
From: William Wagner <wcwagner@soltec.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:29:33 -0500 (CDT)
        Pushing the film to a higher speed is OK and you can get better
color values as well as a better base for enlargements, but you have to
find someplace to have it developed.  Your run of the mill quicky
developer won't necessarily do it.  And it will cost extra for the
developing.  At One place that here at home that I originally thought was
pretty professional, everyone looked at me like they didn't understand
what I was talking about or why would one want to do that.  Of course this
was the same place that lost a couple of my rolls from the Runoffs a
couple of years ago and then got snooty about the whole thing.
                Bill Wagner.