Re: Large course design questions

To: "Meyer, Brian J" <Brian.Meyer@Wichita.BOEING.com>
Subject: Re: Large course design questions
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:23:00 -0500
The Texas Tour site was huge. I heard someone say it was over a mile long.
It seemed like it. It took 20 minutes to walk it. I ran the course in 72.1 on
Saturday and was in sixth place in C-Mod. The fast guys Sunday were in the mid
sixties I believe. The course was long enough that when you were done driving it

you were winded(Fat old guy). Why an 80 second course? Just wondering.

Mike B. TLS#1(Ringers still accepted)