RE: SO Class???

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SO Class???
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:58:20 -0400
On or about 10:45 AM 4/13/1999 -0700, Kelly, Katie did say:
>We couldn't call the SO class NOVICE. Is the Ladies class NOVICE? I don't
>think so!
>
>You'll find some of the BEST drivers in Ladies classes.

Point taken, after you last mail and this one I see what you're getting at.
The other mails in this thread have taken it as a lower competition/newbie
class, so I was going on that. Going on your idea of an optional class for
men AND women, who don't want to run in Open, I'll go with Mike B's idea
and run in ESP/6'2"/27 year old/Black Camaro Z28/Extra Contingency money
over Open Class :)

Karl