Re: SO Class???

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject: Re: SO Class???
From: "elizabeth banha" <enzo_b@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:05:07 -0400
Hi DG(?)

Here's my 2 cents....

No physical difference between the sexes?!!!!!
My husband  John is 6'2" and 225lbs!
He's a mechanic with forearms like Popeye!!!
Take a look at the national results over the years....notice that
the more difficult the car is to drive -physically- the higher the
gap in times between men(open) and women...
The women who are running competitive times are running
in the stock classes, or have power steering...
My husband and I have a DSP rabbit (he has 3 NEDIV titles,
I have one in DSPL in this car) and the torque steer on this
beast has led many a friend to complain that it just about
ripped their arms off.  We used to run 30+ events a year
until someone ran a red light into me 5 years ago  :

(trying for a big comeback this season!!  : )

regards,
Beth Banha