RE: SO Class???

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SO Class???
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:30:14 -0400
On or about 10:19 AM 4/13/1999 -0700, Kelly, Katie did say:
>Again, as it is now, the Ladies class is not representative of one's speed
>or natural driving ability. Let's open the door for some men.

Great idea! however, the name seems to be throwing the biggest monkey
wrench in the works, so how about a new name? I was sitting here thinking
(avoiding the associated horrible pain) and came up with an idea! It's
flashy! It's hip! It's cutting edge!

(Drum roll....)

And the new name is...

(you know...one of those really long drum rolls that indicates the
daredevil has had a major accident back stage...)

NOVICE!

Provocative, I know, but give it a chance. I think it might work!

Karl
98 Z28
71 ESP
NER