RE: SO Class???

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SO Class???
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:19:13 -0700
Paul Foster writes...

>So let me see if I understand this. If you are slower than your SO then
>you _have_ to run in the SO class? Whew! I can think of a couple of
>cases where this could be _very_ humiliating!

No, no, you don't HAVE to run in the SO class. It is entirely up to you
where you run, just as it is now. Only now, we are offering this choice to
males who, for whatever reasons, might not feel comfortable racing in the
Open class.

Again, as it is now, the Ladies class is not representative of one's speed
or natural driving ability. Let's open the door for some men.

Katie K.