Re: removeable Rearview

To: jss@marimba.com, jeff.mohler@wilcom.com
Subject: Re: removeable Rearview
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:45:15 PST
I feel I have to say this,
When installed The Mirror does only rock 1" from side to side and up and
down, does not fold up against the window  and their is no way to
position it as not to distract me, no matter where I stick it shows me
some part of the course with the top down, This Is not a performance
advantage as much as it is a removing distraction,
Ok and having the mirror removed is gonna make my car magically drop 500
lbs and have a coil over suspention like my competition,

Jeff