RE: removeable Rearview

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <jss@marimba.com>,
Subject: RE: removeable Rearview
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:10:52 -0800
> I feel I have to say this,
> When installed The Mirror does only rock 1" from side to side and up and
> down, does not fold up against the window  and their is no way to
> position it as not to distract me, no matter where I stick it shows me
> some part of the course with the top down, This Is not a performance
> advantage as much as it is a removing distraction,
> Ok and having the mirror removed is gonna make my car magically drop 500
> lbs and have a coil over suspention like my competition,
>
> Jeff

Why are you concerned with it not distracting you?  Could it be to, uh,
improve your performance?!  (oh, wait, I sense the "safety" card is going to
be played here...)

KeS

(Drove nearly blind in a C4 Corvette with those bat-wing sun visors.  Would
removing them have improved my performance?  Damn straight.)