Re: Jeff Gordon

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jeff Gordon
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:11:53 -0800
>Wow what a race.
>
>Too bad Earnhart had to bump him after the flag. Well I guess thats just
Dale.
>Maybe I'll change my # to 24!!!!!!!!!!!   The Rainbow Warrior March Sports
>2000?
>Probably get sued for trademark infringement. Right?
>
>Jefff just needed the TLS window sticker?
>
>Mike B. TLS#1
=====================
How about going for the first 97(?) laps without a single caution flag.
THAT'S just good clean racing.

I think Earnhardt was just giving the kid a love tap to let him know he
"done good".  I still keep rooting for Rusty Wallace though.  He did lead
for 20 laps or so before the half way point.

Did you see the after race special report about the new NASCAR amusement
park with all of the go-cart rides?  I really REALLY want them to build one
here in Kansas City since we lost all of our Malibu Grand Prix tracks.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T