Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 17:12:46 -0500
Just to clarify a little, I compared the ACR and Type-Rs. The first year of the
ACR,
production for that model/package was less than 1k (200-400). The SCAC chose to
classify it to D Stock, even though it had not met the 1k rule.  If a
manufacturer
produces just ten "GEEZMobiles" and SCAC thinks that it is a stock car, so be
it.
The SCAC thought the same for the Type-R, that's why I compared the two.

So Byron, will the "GEEZMobile" be a V8 or V10 power plant? :-)

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net