Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:32:01 EST
In a message dated 99-02-05 16:36:57 EST, Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
writes:

<<  Please don't talk amongst yourselves...there are PLENTY of cars that are
 allowed specifically by the SEB that have been produced in less quantity
 than the Type R.  You trying to create a groundswell here Charlie?  >>

Okay, DON'T talk amongst yourselves, tell the SCAC and SEB.  As someone who
was on the committee when we tried to eliminate low production volume cars
(the proposal was shot down by letters from a few Morgan owners), I still
believe that there are a lot of Stock Category cars that should go straight to
SP.  We (the SCAC, when it started in '86) inherited a bunch of those cars,
grandfathered in.  I believe that the Type R is one of the cars that shouldn't
be in Stock.  1300 in 2 years just isn't enough.  I just want to see what the
general opinion is on team.net.

CHD