Re: C Stock in 2000

To: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@Unify.Com>, "'Phil Esra'" <pesra@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: C Stock in 2000
From: "Joe Goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:25:30 -0800
For me it's between 'George' and Renee's Miata for best handling cars.  I
tried to copy Renee's setup first, and then after driving George in Seattle,
I tried to copy him as well.  Never seemed do get my Miata to handle that
well :-).

Joe Goeke
Setup Software Developer
ONYX Software Corporation
Direct: (425) 519-4097  Fax: (425) 990-3343
E-mail: joeg@onyx.com  Web: http://www.onyx.com