RE: C Stock in 2000

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>, Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: C Stock in 2000
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:53:46 -0800
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot. I drove Jesse Wills 1.6 Miata at a ProSolo
a couple of years ago, and it is, by far, the FUNNEST Miata I've ever
driven. How could I forget?

In fact, if I didn't have Lucy now, I wouldn't even BOTHER with B Stock.
I'd be getting either a 1.6 or a MR-2. In my opinion, both of those cars
are much more fun than the Miata R. Haven't driven the '99 yet, so I
don't know about that.

Duh. I have no idea which is better, the 1.6 or the MR-2. Jesse Wills'
1.6 was the most intuitive car I've EVER driven.

Tough call.

Never mind what I said before.

Katie