C Stock in 2000

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: C Stock in 2000
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:58:21 -0800 (PST)
Hmm. Thanks to all for the excellent Miata information. If I could
backtrack a step:

Between the 1.6 Miata and the '91-92 MR2, which might be easier to
drive at its limit? I would suspect that the heavier, mid-engine
design might be trickier in transitions? I rode in Andy McKee's MR2
once, and it seemed to understeer heavily as he had it set up, so
maybe that's not the issue one might think.

Another consideration might be the added low-rpm pull of the MR2's
truckier engine? Seems like the added oomph coming off a corner might
better cover up driver errors?

The tire issue: Anyone have any idea if the 225 gforce is going to
work on a 5.5 wheel?

Any opinions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Phil

ps does anyone have a webmaster address or something I can send an
email of complaint to about this godd*mn Aebersold spam?