Re: offset question

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>, Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: offset question
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:56:46 -0800
My guess would be NO. A protest committee it going to act on what the
manufacturer says the offset should be. This allows for manubfacturing variance
you refer to, but would not allow the extension you refer to. This would allow
someone to modifiy thier wheels and state that is the way they came from the
factory.

One of two things would have to happen in your example. 1. You would have to
parts that (A) meet the manufacturers specifications or (B) fall with in any
allowance like wheel offset. 2. The manufacturer would have to issue a bulletin
that the parts or the published spec was incorrect and what the correct spec is.

Rob