Re: CM F2000

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, "CHARLES J VOBORIL"
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:49:01 -0800
Thanks Mark.

Look, here's another big statement like my last one:

1) The only reason to talk about futzing with the classing in the formula
car classes is because you want to increase participation in those classes.
2) Adding another competitive "formula" to the list of competitive
"formulas" isn't going to do that.  The new competitors you are looking for
are going to be existing autocrossers who either want to "graduate" to
Formula Cars, or they don't.
3) If you want to attract autocrossers to the formula car classes, you need
one thing: CONTINGENCY MONEY.

So, that's what the MAC should be doing.  Find a way to get contingencies
into the formula car classes, and I predict that you'll find PLENTY of
competitors.

Josh